10 of the Most Powerful Quotes About Life
Deep down in your mind, you already know all of this. But sometimes, it’s good to hear it again. Here are 10 of my favorite mind-changing quotes.
1. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost
Learn to live with the flow. Nothing is eternal. Everything is temporary. Transitional. There is something scary in this idea at first, but then it becomes a relief. Surrender, and surf the waves of life.
2. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde
Existing is living with the eyes closed. Living is crafting the life you want and enjoying the process.
3. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
― Allen Saunders
And with it comes the “Now is happening” kind of thing. Everything is said…
4. “If you’re reading this…
Congratulations, you’re alive.
If that’s not something to smile about,
then I don’t know what is.”
― Chad Sugg
We often forget about it. But what a stroke of luck to be alive, inhabiting a physical body allowing us to move, see, run, jump, eat, and hug the people you love. Think about the process of life creation: you had one chance on thousands of billions to be born.
5. “Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”
― Cassandra Clare
Isn’t it exciting? In exactly one year from today, what will you be doing? Where will your next projects bring you? Who’s going to be the next person who impacts your life?
6. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.”
― Audrey Hepburn
7. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.”
― Norman Vincent Peale
Don’t underestimate the power of your mind. I’ve got a few things to say about this, soon to be published. Get notified!
8. “Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless.”
― Maxime Lagacé
Give it a try. I’m talking about your big project. Yup, this one. I’m sure you can do it. And if it doesn’t work, you will learn something in the process. There is no time loss.
9. “The heart, like the stomach, wants a varied diet.”
― Gustave Flaubert
We, French people, love eating…
10. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
― Lao Tzu
All you need to do is taking that first step. The rest will follow.